Graduate Programs

Graduate Programs

Graduate Programs

Center for Interdisciplinary Studies  


DPEMDisaster Preparedness and Emergency Management

M.S. in Emergency and Threat Response Management
Public Health Preparedness and Emergency Medical Management
First Responder Executive Leadership (coming soon)
CADP for BA in DPEM and MS in ETRM (coming soon)


Rowan History MastersHistory

Certificate of Graduate Study in History
Certificate of Graduate Study in World History
4 + 1 BA/MA in History
M.A. in History

Rowan International StudiesInternational Studies

4+1 BA in International Studies/MBA


Rowan Law and JusticeLaw & Justice Studies

Law and Justice 4+1 BA/MA
M.A. in Criminal Justice
The Online MA in Criminal Justice Accelerated 3+3 BA/JD Program

Other Certificate's of Graduate Study (COGS)

Public Policy
Urban Health Disparities 

Interested in applying to a CHSS graduate program? Visit the Global Learning & Partnerships website

CHSS Graduate & Research Assistantships

Information about graduate assistantships through Student Affairs may be found here, and information about the graduate student Resident Directors program may be found here.

M.A. in Criminal Justice Graduate Assistantship provides tuition coverage, a stipend and the opportunity to work as a research assistant. Apply to the program here and for the Graduate Assistantship position here by May 1st for full consideration. For more information, contact Dr. Wanda Foglia,